About the Federal Skilled Worker.
There are different things you need to know about the federal skilled worker. see details.,
The Federal Skilled workers are those selected to b immigrate to Canada because of their work experience. The federal skilled worker program is under the Express Entry System and candidates who wish to apply for the program must first need to submit an application indicating an interest profile though express entry. pool.
all candidates must meet up with the minimum requirements then the assessment will be based on
a) Age: you must meet the required age
b) Education: Those who schooled in Canada must have a certificate diploma or degree from a Canadian secondary or post-secondary school and those who have foreign education must have an educational credential assessment report and a completed credential.
c) Work experience: You must show that while working in your primary occupation you performed the duties set out in the lead statement which includes all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.
d) English/French language Skills: You must take an approved language test in English or French and you must meet the Canadian language benchmark.
e) Admissibility: You must be admissible to Canada
2 you must have at least one year experience of skilled work
3 You must score a minimum of 67 points and this visa is determined by 6 factors which are
- Education: Applicants must score a minimum of 25 points.
- Language Proficiency: Candidates must have a good proficiency in English or French. Here, an applicant can score a maximum of 28 points.
- Age: Here, the applicant can score a maximum of 12 points but if you are 36years and above, you can lose your score.
- Work experience: Here, the applicant will score a maximum of 15 points.
- Arranged employment: Here, the applicant will score a maximum of 10 points.
Different documents are required for this which are
- Police clearance certificate
- Educational credentials assessment
- Reference letter