Mid sized business
101 to 150 Employees
Strategic Aviation Services
Airport Ramp Attendant – Established in 2006, Strategic Aviation Holdings Ltd. is a multi-functional aviation services company offering passenger, cargo and ground support with a focus on safety and quality. For us, success lies in delivering peace of mind to our customers, and we are passionate about ensuring their needs are met – on time, every time.
FLIGHT (TRAVEL) PASSES WITH OUR AIRLINE CUSTOMERS
Do you have an interest in the Aviation industry? We are searching for individuals who are team players and eager!
Your duties will include:
- Drive and/or operate ground support equipment to include tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, and baggage tags
- Position passenger loading stairs and operate aircraft cargo doors
- Marshall or tow aircraft to gate positions
- Sort and load cargo and passenger baggage
- Unload, sort and route cargo
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Work well with a team
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure, bending, crouching, & kneeling.
- Must have a good standing driver abstract and have the ability to pass a criminal record check.
- Full-time positions
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- A RAIC pass would be considered an asset
Note: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME for Airport Ramp Attendant Job In Canada, so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you.