Mid sized business
51 to 100 Employees
Sandman Hotel Group
Laundry Attendant Needed In Canada
Join our team and enjoy the many benefits of working for Canada’s fastest-growing, privately-owned hospitality company, including a competitive employee compensation package, diverse employee schedules, and internal corporate career advancement. If you are looking for a future career in hospitality, then the Sandman Hotel Group is for you.
The Laundry Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. The Laundry Attendant must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
- Collect, sort, transport laundry at the beginning of each shift.
- Remove laundry from dryers and fold immediately to prevent wrinkling.
- Stock linen supply room with clean linens for use for next day.
- Laundry to include: bed linens, blankets, Duvets/Comforters, towels & face cloths, and restaurant table linens. At end of day all cleaning cloths will also be washed, dried and folded for housekeeping needs.
- Small mending repairs required as needed.
- A minimum of 1 2 years’ experience preferred.
- No education required.
- Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills are an asset.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Manual dexterity required to handle wet laundry loads.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Regular physical activity including walking, standing, sitting and lifting,
- This will be permanent, , day and/or evening shifts, and weekends.
Extended Medical, Dental, Health Care (STANDARD HOTEL PACKAGE)*
- For Full Time Employment Only
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker.
**Applications will not be accepted via email or in person.
**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Note: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME for Laundry Attendant Needed In Canada, so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you.