Calgary Catholic School District
$19.13 - $23.39 an hour
The Office Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to administration, personnel, parents, students and
members of the public.
• Responds to requests for information from staff, students, parents and members of the public
- Sorts and distributes correspondence and mail, including faxes and email
- Schedules meetings and handles business and administrative activities
- Generates reports, correspondence and newsletters
- Transcribes material from handwritten notes or electronic dictation; edits or formats documents for use with
- Creates, photocopies and distributes materials
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Maintains and updates information databases, lists, files, records, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) to six (6) months’ related experience
- Secretarial certificate/diploma preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Working knowledge of student information systems and electronic report cards for school based positions
- Fluently Spanish/English bilingual is a strong asset
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
1. As an applicant, you are asked to submit a concise and detailed resume outlining your qualifications, experience,
education and additional skills for this position.
2. Applications are to be forwarded directly to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
Competition No. S-18-162. Current employees of the Calgary Catholic School District are required to apply
to competitions using their District email account to ensure consideration as an internal candidate.
3. Thank you in advance for submitting your application for this competition. Only those applicants who have been
short-listed will be contacted.
4. Positions with the Calgary Catholic School District are dependent upon student enrollment and school organization.
If unexpected shifts occur requiring subsequent changes in the position or positions hours, successful applicants
will be notified as soon as possible of changes to their assignment.
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Office Assistant Jobs In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.