Join our Team
Sales Manager – Four Seasons Resort Whistler offers a warm, intimate and comfortable respite after an exhilarating day on the mountain with the largest and best-appointed accommodation and employees who share their genuine appreciation of the land, local expertise and passion for the natural beauty of Whistler.
We are proud to be the only Five Star resort in Whistler, and our Spa at Four Seasons rated Four Stars, is the only Star-rated spa in the mountain resort. We offer 273 elegant guest rooms and suites; a luxury Spa and a top rated Restaurant and Bar, Sidecut that is ranked in the top ten Best Restaurant Bars for the Americas by Tales of the Cocktail Spirited Awards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The Travel Industry Sales Manager is responsible for promoting and selling the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler with a specific focus on the United States and international retail segments.
- generate hotel awareness through direct phone sales, e-mail, social media, and direct sales calls; participation in tradeshows and networking groups; work closely with Sales and Marketing team to confirm individual business required to meet budgeted sales goals.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the same role, ideally in a luxury hotel environment.
- The is Travel Industry Sales Manager is accountable for ensuring quotas and goals are met and to ensure that direct sales activities are focused on generating the highest possible RevPar for the overall hotel’s success. This position requires a high degree of independent judgment and discretion on decision making.
- Luxury hotel Sales preferred (minimum of 3 years) or 3 – 5 or operational hotel experience
- Proven sales track record, and handling multiple resorts a plus.
- Strong command of the English language
- Requires attention to detail and problem-solving skills, as well as a passion for customer service.
- Successful candidates must possess the ability to work in Canada
What to Expect:
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success and rewards it in many different ways.
Our benefits package includes:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and sick leave coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty (for on-site Managers)
- Complimentary Parking
- Free dry cleaning services (when working on-site)
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Winter Leisure Pass; credit towards winter activities (if living in the sea to sky area)
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us at:
We look forward to receiving your application!
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Sales Manager – Travel Industry Jobs In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.