200 + Employees
Software Developer – Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise, you manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Write client-side code for mass-market products.
- Write server-side code mass-market products
- Work with client application development for Windows/Mac/Linux, GPU acceleration, web security, and code optimization.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux environments, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Experience programming in C++ and/or Java.
- MS in Computer Science.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Computer Science-related role.
- Extensive knowledge of programming for Windows, Mac or Unix/Linux environments.
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Software Developer Job In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.