$15.64 an hour
Warehouse Worker – Opportunities delivered
Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow within Purolator? This is your opportunity to help us deliver on our customers’ promises.
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider. Our team operates under a strong set of corporate values that guide us in all we do for our employees. Purolator is an employer committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for collaboration and career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan, an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by delivering our customers’ promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
Location: Kamloops Depot
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 3:00am to 6:00am
Wage: Starting $15.64, after 3 months:$17.09, regular raises, top rate in 48 months at $ 24.97.
- Unloading and sorting freight
- Preload up to 5 trucks while pulling assigned freight off conveyor belt
- Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment an asset
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
- Successfully complete a criminal record check and employment verification to qualify
- Obtain a clear Police Clearance Certificate when required
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communication, collaboration, trust and self-development
Location: 440 – Kamloops
Working Conditions: Warehouse Environment
Purolator values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all those applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We recognize that our employees and their families are key stakeholders. We will only be successful as a business if we provide our employees with a safe and healthy workplace and if we have the right people in the right roles with the support they need to succeed. We hire for attitude and train for skills. To learn more about us and our values, go to www.purolator.com.
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities where we live, work and play.
NOTE: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide your RESUME for Warehouse Worker Jobs In Canada, so that they can Trace you. The company will Contact you by email if you are selected. Thank you.