1 to 50 Employees
Husky Injection Molding
Airport Security Guard In Canada – Husky is a company with a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships, a strong sense of community and a unique culture and values. We are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with us as we pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
Husky offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, Husky offers an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Our success is possible because of the creativity, intelligence and passion of our people around the world and their desire to lead change. At the same time, we are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of our key markets. We are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people, this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what we do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
Husky’s Canadian manufacturing facilities and global headquarters are located in Bolton, Ontario on a large, beautiful campus located just 20 minutes north of Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. Features include a fitness and wellness center, intramural sports activities, on-site cafeteria, and clean, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with outstanding safety records. We offer a great work environment and competitive total compensation package, including above market retirement savings plan and market competitive group benefits.
Husky is an exciting company with tremendous potential. We have a great team and great expectations. If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Husky team!
This unique role provides the incumbent with an opportunity to join the Husky Security & Emergency Services (SES) team as a non-traditional Security Guard providing in-house security services in a high profile corporate environment.
The incumbent will provide support for daily security operations in Bolton, which will include but not be limited to; emergency response, global CCTV and alarm monitoring, access control, fire and life safety audits, global traveler assistance, customer service, and contractor safety.
The incumbent will be provided with equal training and responsibilities as all other SES team members and will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Effectively manage emergency response and crisis situations on the Bolton Campus including; incidents, fires, medical aid or injuries, confined space/entry rescue, HAZMAT/spill response and high angle/rescue from heights
- Monitor, acknowledge and initiate a response to global alarms and CCTV systems and liaison with global teams for emergency support in our 50 global office locations
- Perform periodic patrols of the campus, both on foot and by vehicle, with a proactive approach to security and health and safety
- Effectively manage the issuance of security access badges, parking permits, and employee photos
- Professionally represent the Security Team and Husky while regularly interacting with contractors, visitors, customers, and senior management
- Rotating 12-hour shifts required, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work up to 60 hours per week
- Minimum of two years’ experience in physical security and/or graduate of Law & Security/Police Foundations program
- Valid First Aid and CPR certificate
- Valid Security Guard License
- Valid driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract
- Solid understanding of access and security-related principles and technology
- Use of Force training is an asset
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and report writing skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays up to the maximum of 60 hours per week, with the potential for short notice requests (12 hours or less) for coverage
Husky Injection Molding Systems offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. Accordingly, Husky conditions all offers of employment on satisfactory completion of background checks. Airport Security Guard
Husky is committed to creating a barrier-free environment for people with disabilities. As a part of this commitment, there are a variety of resources and ongoing training devoted to promoting accessibility and equitable access to services and facilities.
At Husky, accommodations are provided in all parts of the hiring process to ensure everyone has what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters to begin a conversation about how to ensure your individual accessibility needs are met. You can reach our recruiters at Talent@husky.ca
No agency or telephone inquiries, please.
Note: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you.