101 to 150 Employees
Car Wash AttendantThe Humberview Group proudly announces that we are 2015, 2016 and 2017 recipient of The Canadian AutoWorld Dealership Employer of Choice (CADEOC) Award. In partnership with CCEOC Inc. and AutoWorld Magazine, the CADEOC Award recognizes us as a leading employer of choice in Canada. A sincere thank you to our dedicated team members, who work together to achieve our goal of serving our customers better, each and every day.
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
- Perform quick checks in the drive-thru area.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Assist with shuttle service on an as-need basis.
- General duties as assigned by the Service Manager.
What We Look For:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a car wash role is required.
- A positive attitude.
- A valid Driver’s License (G) and clean drivers’ abstract.
- Must be able to drive manual and automatic transmission.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
- Organized and has strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player who can work independently.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
What We Offer:
- A solid foundation of customers from over 55 years of business.
- Compensation plan and benefits.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization. With over 30 automotive businesses, the opportunities are readily available.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its staff to ensure success for new team members.
- No Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family.
- A fun place to work!
Note: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME for Car Wash Attendant Jobs In Canada, so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you.