1 to 50 Employees
SALIT GROUP OF COMPANIES
Production Worker Needed In Canada – The individual will be responsible for the execution of production duties. Identify and pick structural steel/rebar from the warehouse racks to fill orders using overhead cranes, machine operation (after training), saw cutting, rebar bender, and shears. Responsible for a clean work area and equipment, feed and unload processing machines, Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties.
- You must have approved safety footwear
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50lbs)
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment is preferred
- Previous experience in machine operation is preferred
- The successful applicant must be able to work rotating shifts (days/afternoons/nights)
Note: For Applying for the job, please go through the job that suits you from the webpage and read the instruction carefully, fill up your details, provide us your RESUME for Production Worker Jobs In Canada, so that we can know you. We will email you once you are approved. Thank you.